Reminder here that unless you plan the action you are going to take why manage, ingest and analyse data?
That's why so many BI and Analytics technologies are only partial solutions.
They are standalone, not geared to helping TAKE action, and not embedded in work flows, process and enterprise applications.
To achieve the competitive advantage essential for survival and growth make sure your analytics is:-
- Embedded in workflows & enterprise apps
- Can include self-service BI in a secure & scalable plaform
- Encourages user adoption
- Write-back enabled to action insights
Finally, chose a Big Data Platform like Haven from HPE that can analyse 100% of your data:-
- Structured & Unstructured
- Internal & External
- Cloud & On-Premise
- Big & Small
- & on Hadoop
9) Turn data into decisions The purpose of data analytics is to prescribe an actionable insight to the decision-maker. Executives must be prepared to act upon the data’s results once available in order to capitalise on the opportunities presented. Without action on the part of the decision-maker, data remains just that—data.